Avionics Installer I Featured
- Savannah, Georgia
- Job ID
Avionics Installer I job at American Cybersystems Inc in Savannah GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Under moderate supervision assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components fabrication of wire harnesses installations terminations ring-out and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in installations modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components fixtures and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints worksheets and engineering drawings.
2. Assists with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
3. Assists with maintaining required logs and records.
4. Complies with the company FOD program tool control program 5-S program and all safety regulations.
1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor. 2. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program sponsored by Company in area of expertise.
2. Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
3. Strong written and verbal skills required.
4. Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
American Cybersystems Inc Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.