Amazon Air Cargo Team With Immediate Openings Hot
- Waynesville, Ohio
- Job ID
Amazon Air Cargo Team With Immediate Openings job at Amazon in Waynesville OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Over-night Sunrise Day Twilight Weekend
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: New! Up to $18.25
Effective hourly pay starting date as of 5/16 on select roles
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Joining Amazon as an Air Gateway Team Member is a great way to begin a career and you don t need experience to start. Amazon will provide training.
The Air Gateway Team plays a key role in making sure customers get their orders on time. As an Air Gateway Team Member you will be part of the dedicated team that loads cargo from the warehouse onto aircraft. You may work in a warehouse setting or in an open-air setting near aircraft.
Amazon Air sites operate 24/7 and offer a variety of shift and schedule options to meet your needs including full-time (40 hours) reduced-time (32 hours) and part-time (less than 30 hours). Shift and schedule availability vary by site location. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you ll love working here:
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations HR and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: From a 401(k) savings plan to employee discounts Amazon has you covered on perks.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a schedule you can count on.
Check out what some of our Air Gateway Team Members have to say about their jobs:
- High school GED or equivalent diploma
- Valid driver s license in the state of residence may be required (commercial driver s license is not required)
- In accordance with FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) and DHS (Department of Homeland Security) requirements applicants must successfully complete a criminal background check to obtain access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA) and must be able to secure the appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges if applicable.
- This position may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing if conducting safety sensitive functions as defined by the FAA. Federal law also requires Amazon to determine an applicants DOT drug and/or alcohol testing history prior to hiring him/her into a position that would require them to conduct safety sensitive functions as defined by the FAA.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit .
Amazon Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.