AP Mechanic Urgent
- Tampa, Florida
- Job ID
AP Mechanic job at Airworthy Maintenance LLC in Tampa FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Airworthy Maintenance is a newly formed veteran owned aircraft maintenance business in the Tampa, Fl area. We are searching for a full-time A&P aircraft mechanic with general aviation experience working with piston powered aircraft, preferably Cessna and Piper.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS GENERAL AVIATION EXPERIENCE. Cirrus, Cessna, Piper, Mooney, Beechcraft experience a plus. Entry-level A&P mechanics with mechanical background are encouraged to apply.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform and or assist with 100 hour/annual inspections.
- Perform efficient troubleshooting, aircraft maintenance, and repair in accordance with applicable regulations, manufacturer’s instructions, and company policies.
- Ensure consistent, accurate aircraft maintenance records by properly documenting and completing required forms, computer entries and logbook entries.
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment.
- Engine and propeller removal and installation
- Independently complete general maintenance tasks such as tire service, brakes, oil changes, etc.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate
- Valid driver’s and reliable transportation
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations and manufacturer’s manuals.
- Possess adequate tools.
- Able to work unsupervised and prioritized workloads to maintain schedules on assign projects.
Physical Requirements/ Job environment
- Required to climb, stand, stoop, bend, stretch, crouch and work tirig and uncomfortable positions.
- Able to lift parts and equipment up to 50 pounds.
- May work in hangar or outside ramp exposed to the weather.
- May work in confined spaces.
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Holidays off: New Year, Memorial day, July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas plus one floating holiday.
- Seven days of paid time off.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Airworthy Maintenance LLC Company Overview
Airworthy Maintenance is a vet-owned and operated aircraft maintenance and inspection shop located at Tampa Executive Airport (VDF). We have set a high quality and service standard for our customers and are growing our team with experienced A&P mechanics with at least 2 years' experience.