Aircraft Electrician Urgent
- Chico, California
- Hourly $52,000.00 - $72,000.00
- Job ID
Aircraft Electrician job at Air Spray USA INC in Chico CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- This is a journey level for an aviation electrician.
- Incumbents at this level work independently to diagnose, inspect, repair and manufacture aircraft wiring and electrical systems and components; disassemble and overhaul aircraft electrical components; install and rig critical aircraft electrical components and return to service sophisticated electrical systems and components.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned
- Aircraft AC and DC electrical systems, wire marking standards; electrical wiring fabrication, installation, and repair; electrical load analysis and wire sizing; electrical components including starters, generators, voltage regulators, dimming controls, transformer/rectifiers, inverters, and frequency controllers; and FAA wiring and electrical maintenance procedures and practices.
- Troubleshoot difficult electrical system malfunctions; determine and made necessary repairs to electrical systems and components; design and fabricate electrical wire harness assemblies for new installation or major repair; design and produce electrical wiring schematics for fleet aircraft wiring modification and build up; make repairs in accordance with FAA-approved maintenance requirements; and work cooperatively with other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of aircraft.
- Possession of the following certificates: FAA Airframe Technician's certificate or FCC general radio certificate and three years of aerospace industry work experience as an aircraft electrician.
- Military experience may qualify in lieu of FAA and FCC certificates if the level of work and responsibility was equal to that of an aircraft electrician.
EMPLOYMENT AT AIR SPRAY IS AT-WILL.
Employment at-will means that an employee may resign at any time with or without advance notice to the Company and with or without “cause.” Likewise, the Company may terminate any employee at any time with or without “cause.”
AIR SPRAY USA IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE.
We are committed to providing a work environment free of drugs and alcohol. Air Spray USA requires drug testing of employees and applicants in accordance with federal regulations and corporate policies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Air Spray USA INC Company Overview
Founded in 1967, Air Spray is one of the world's oldest and most experienced private operators of aircraft for aerial wildfire suppression. Air Spray is known world wide for quality aircraft and tank systems, reliable safety, business integrity, innovative technology and professional service. We are extremely proud of our reputation of working with our customers to improve our industry through cost efficiency and fire control effectiveness and to always go above and beyond to ensure the job is carried out safely.