Base Pilot Supervisor Ael 042 Forrest City Ar Hot
- Forrest City, Arkansas
- Job ID
Base Pilot Supervisor Ael 042 Ar job at Air Evac Lifeteam in Forrest City AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
We invite you to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts pilots and mechanics!
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moments notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers first and foremost and we will be there when you need us.
Base Pilot Supervisor Annual Stipend: $5000
- Starting base salary $82000 to $90200 for new hires depending on experience
- 2% to 30% geographic modifier for assigned base depending on location
- $15000 sign-on bonus and $40000 retention bonus all locations
- 7/7 or 14/14 schedule depending on location
- 24-hour base housing provided at all locations
Ensures all operations involving Company aircraft are in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations Air Evac EMS Operations Manual and all state and municipal regulations.
The Base Pilot Supervisor (BPS) is the front-line supervisor for the Line Pilots assigned to the base. The BPS will work in conjunction with the Program Director to ensure the base operates in an efficient safe and economical manner.
Provides leadership and training to Base Line Pilots:
- Develops and coordinates with the Regional Director of Flight Operations on the pilot duty schedules
- Coordinates with the Program Director on the flight planning activities and resources for mission support at the base
- Conducts local area orientations for all new hire pilots assigned to the base
- Coordinates the aviation activities associated with public relations events
- Reviews corrects and submits to the Regional Director of Flight Operations each base pilots monthly flight/duty log in the required time frame
- Monitors pilots at the base and assists in the day-to-day management of flight and administrative issues
- Submits all assigned base pilots payroll grids to the Regional Director of Flight Operations
- Operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on compliance with the Rotorcraft Flight Manual
- Monitors forecast changes and current weather situations
- Conducts preflight of the aircraft prior to starting shift and/or accepting transports or flights. Preflight will be conducted utilizing the appropriate rotorcraft flight manual. Discrepancies noted during the pre-flight will be noted in the engineering log with a notification to maintenance of the discrepancy and what corrective action is being taken
- Reports to his/her shift rested and prepared for duty and stays current of weather and forecast changes
Meet the requirements of a Base Line Pilot:
2000 hours total flight time
1500 hours helicopter time
1000 hours helicopter pilot in command
500 hours turbine
100 hours night unaided or 50 hours unaided with 100 hours aided
Previous HAA experience or equivalent
One year of experience as a Pilot with a GMR company
Previous supervisory experience helpful
Education and Credentials:
Rotorcraft-Helicopter Commercial Certificate
Rotorcraft-Helicopter Instrument Rating
High school diploma or equivalent
230-pound weight limit dressed in flight suit and boots
Global Medical Response teams deliver compassionate quality medical care primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability. Pilots
Air Evac Lifeteam Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.