Pilots Air Evac Lifeteam Hot
- Roseau, Minnesota
- Job ID
Pilots Air Evac Lifeteam job at Air Evac Lifeteam in Roseau MN
Description, duties, responsibilities
Were Hiring PILOTS
Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2022!
Incentives: Depending on current specific base needs new hire line pilots could be eligible to receive:
- Competitive Base Wages as of July 2022
- Competitive Geo-Modifiers %
- $10000 sign-on bonus and $40000 retention bonus all locations
- 7/7 or 14/14 schedule depending on location
- 24-hour base housing provided at all locations
Were hiring Pilots to join a team of highly skilled emergency medical experts pilots and mechanics! Our Pilots ensure all operations involving Company aircraft are in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations Air Evac EMS Operations Manual and all state and municipal regulations. Most important is that at the heart of everything we do our mission is to provide care to the world at a moments notice.
- Operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on compliance with the Rotorcraft Flight Manual
- Monitors forecast changes and current weather situations
- Conducts preflight of the aircraft prior to starting shift and/or accepting transports or flights. Preflight will be conducted utilizing the appropriate rotorcraft flight manual. Discrepancies noted during the pre-flight will be noted in the engineering log with a notification to maintenance of the discrepancy and what corrective action is being taken
- Reports to his/her shift rested and prepared for duty and stays current of weather and forecast changes
- 2000 hours total flight time
- 1500 hours helicopter time
- 1000 hours helicopter pilot in command
- 500 hours turbine
- 100 hours night unaided or 50 hours unaided with 100 hours aided
- Previous HAA experience or equivalent preferred
Education and Credentials:
- Rotorcraft-Helicopter Commercial Certificate
- Rotorcraft-Helicopter Instrument Rating
- High school diploma or equivalent
Other: 230-pound weight limit dressed in flight suit and boots
Why Choose Air Evac Lifeteam?As a leader in helicopter air ambulance services Air Evac Lifeteam is one of Global Medical Responses (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate quality medical care primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the worldatwww.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how ourvaluesare at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Air Evac Lifeteam Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.