Production Planner Featured
- Westminster, Colorado
- Annual Salary $40,000.00 - $60,000.00
- Job ID
Production Planner job at Air Comm Corporation in Westminster CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position. We post all our current job opportunities at http://aircommcorp.com/employment-opportunities
We are seeking a professional and hardworking addition to our Production team. The production scheduler/planner will be responsible for the technical aspects of scheduling materials, manpower, and machines for Air Comm Corporation’s operation. In this role you will work closely with the Production Manager, Logistics Supervisor, Sales and Shipping to ensure daily shipments are met (pulling product through to meet shipping requirements). Additionally, the production scheduler/planner will communicate regularly with purchasing and production staff to adjust schedules to accommodate changes in machine or material availability or staffing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Incorporate forecasts and sales plan into Master Production Schedule (MPS).
• Preparation of daily and weekly schedules for assigned product lines or departments and for coordination with the overall master schedule.
• Analyze and resolve scheduling issues that would cause production delays.
• Will work as an expediter as required to ensure on time delivery.
• Works under limited supervision and has signification responsibility for efficiency of operations.
• Provide sales with lead time estimates.
• Communicates upcoming scheduling conflicts with key stakeholders and recommends solutions.
• Analyzes daily back-log business reports to monitor workload and capacity requirements.
• Willingly shares skills and knowledge.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associates Degree in related field or APICS certification strongly preferred.
• Minimum 3 years in assembly/manufacturing or planning required.
• Technical fluency in Office products (Excel required) and familiarity with ERP system functionality.
• Experience with Infor strongly desired.
• Experience with ISO or AS9100 processes and procedures preferred.
• Due to the diversity and strict time frames within the aviation industry, candidate must be able to handle several priority items as well as meet simultaneous deadlines.
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers. Maintain professionalism at all times.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail required.
• Commitment to quality, safety, and ethical behavior.
Air Comm Corporation Company Overview
Our Mission To strive ceaselessly to produce products that provide optimal comfort, safety, reliability and value for the operator. Value is defined as a high quality, durable product that provides reliable, efficient, effective performance under all operating conditions, light weight and low maintenance all at the lowest possible cost. WHO WE ARE: History: Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987. ACC was founded to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking higher performance environmental control systems not available from the aircraft manufacturer. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications. Culture: Air Comm Corporation is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, creative, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25, within 1 mile of public transportation, and has mountain views! We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment. If you arelooking to be a valued contributor for a fun and hardworking company, look no further that ACC! Industry : ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components andengineered solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/mechanical system design, development and production. Every ACC system is FAA-approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate, or via military qualification. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military. What Sets ACC Apart : In our company, we do the right thing when no one is looking. Personalintegrity is non-negotiable here. Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. WHAT WE DO: Engineering: ACC’s technical staff is comprised of aerospace, mechanical, manufacturing, and electricalengineers who each bring a unique set of talents and expertise in order to develop state of the artsystems. Our engineering staff is supported by certified SolidWorks Professionals. Test: The ACC test facility at the Boulder Municipal Airport has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychrometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychrometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and to identify areas where optimization can be realized. We have the capability to perform certification testing to meet DO-160 and MIL-STD-810 standards. Poduction : We perform high-precision Tube Manufacturing, Welding, Mechanical, and Electrical Assembly. All ACC associates are committed to perfection, and strive to maintain a flawless record of out-of-the-box accuracy and complete customer satisfaction. Air Comm Corporation is a FAA-PMA facility with FAA-DMIR authority. Our quality assurance system conforms to the quality control requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and AS 9100 Rev D Certification. Air Comm systems are manufactured to exacting standardsto insure the highest possible quality in terms of safety, reliability, performance and aesthetics. Repair Station: ACC has an FAA certified repair station where we repair and overhaul many of the items we manufacture for our line of STC air conditioning and heating systems. We also provide MRO services in support of our OEM customers comprised of the world’s largest aircraft and helicopter manufacturers. All Repair technicians complete extensive on-site training in areas such as: Human Factors, Technical Data, Situational Awareness, the Repair Station Manual, and Facility Security courses, in order to enhance the overall level of quality that ACC delivers to their managed and outside customers. PAY & BENEFITS: At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements. Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.