Warehouse Manager Featured
- Westminster, Colorado
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Warehouse Manager job at Air Comm Corporation in Westminster CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all shipping/receiving, kit pack functions and inventory transactions. This role is expected to supervise completion of kits within an expected time frame and without error, as well as oversee the receipt of parts and material to ensure proper count, identification, traceability, and cycle counts to schedule.
Lead, Coordinate, and hold Accountable - 50%
1. Maintain the company culture and the company values by role modeling and coaching the desired behavior.
2. Mentor and train staff to maximize potential and ensure compliance to training matrix.
3. Cross-train staff to ensure shipping, receiving, kit packing and order pulling resources can be moved to meet demands.
4. Develop direct reports, use open door policy and give real time feedback on performance.
5. Ensure that quality and safety procedures are properly followed in the department and elevate concerns to Department Manager.
6. Monitor priorities for sales orders and material orders and assign employees to meet the needs of the organization.
7. Prepare information for morning huddles which includes daily work requirements and metric flow down.
8. Evaluate daily priorities and manpower available for the day and adjust accordingly.
9. Identify issues to be elevated to the Constraint Ops Meeting and communicate to the appropriate manager.
10. Troubleshoot problems relating to parts, material, and procedures and work to mitigate issues.
Order Management - 20%
1. Perform quality checks on Sales Orders to verify all parts are present and product meets quality requirements.
2. Stamp and close-out Sales Order kits in the system prior to moving to shipping and route nonconforming product to Quality.
3. Ensure part shortages are documented and elevated to purchasing.
4. Ensure parts are pulled following the FIFO methodology.
Inventory Management - 15%
1. Develop and maintain a schedule for cycle counts and assign areas of responsibility to employees to monitor cycle counts, expired material and cleanliness of area.
2. Ensure schedule is met and that employees count and clean their assigned areas as scheduled.
3. Evaluate and remove shelf life limited items to ensure they are not unintendedly used in production.
4. Reconcile cycle count variances in ERP system to ensure accurate accounting.
5. Elevate large discrepancies in variances to the Operations Director for review.
6. Ensure stocked parts are properly identified and placed in the correct location.
Collaboration - 10%
1. Collaborate with production and quality to monitor status of parts and products to ensure sales orders are filled on time.
2. Collaborate with production and planning to monitor status of parts and products to ensure material orders are filled on time.
3. Collaborate with purchasing on suspect orders and stocking issues.
Continuous Improvement - 5%
1. Work with direct manager to set and maintain a personal development plan to continue to grow skills and abilities,
2. Identify process improvements with the goal of increasing efficiency in the logistics processes and elevate to Operations Director.
3. Maintain a clean, hazard-free, and organized work environment to ensure safety and quality.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 5 years working in a parts pulling environment.
• Previous MRP/ Regulated environment experience.
• Previous supervisory experience required.
• Must have strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to write and execute department work instructions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and maintain cooperative working relationships.
• Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers.
• Commitment to quality, safety, and ethical behavior.
• The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position. We post all our current job opportunities at http://aircommcorp.com/employment-opportunities
Air Comm Corporation Company Overview
Our Mission To strive ceaselessly to produce products that provide optimal comfort, safety, reliability and value for the operator. Value is defined as a high quality, durable product that provides reliable, efficient, effective performance under all operating conditions, light weight and low maintenance all at the lowest possible cost. WHO WE ARE: History: Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987. ACC was founded to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking higher performance environmental control systems not available from the aircraft manufacturer. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications. Culture: Air Comm Corporation is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, creative, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25, within 1 mile of public transportation, and has mountain views! We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment. If you arelooking to be a valued contributor for a fun and hardworking company, look no further that ACC! Industry : ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components andengineered solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/mechanical system design, development and production. Every ACC system is FAA-approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate, or via military qualification. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military. What Sets ACC Apart : In our company, we do the right thing when no one is looking. Personalintegrity is non-negotiable here. Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. WHAT WE DO: Engineering: ACC’s technical staff is comprised of aerospace, mechanical, manufacturing, and electricalengineers who each bring a unique set of talents and expertise in order to develop state of the artsystems. Our engineering staff is supported by certified SolidWorks Professionals. Test: The ACC test facility at the Boulder Municipal Airport has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychrometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychrometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and to identify areas where optimization can be realized. We have the capability to perform certification testing to meet DO-160 and MIL-STD-810 standards. Poduction : We perform high-precision Tube Manufacturing, Welding, Mechanical, and Electrical Assembly. All ACC associates are committed to perfection, and strive to maintain a flawless record of out-of-the-box accuracy and complete customer satisfaction. Air Comm Corporation is a FAA-PMA facility with FAA-DMIR authority. Our quality assurance system conforms to the quality control requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and AS 9100 Rev D Certification. Air Comm systems are manufactured to exacting standardsto insure the highest possible quality in terms of safety, reliability, performance and aesthetics. Repair Station: ACC has an FAA certified repair station where we repair and overhaul many of the items we manufacture for our line of STC air conditioning and heating systems. We also provide MRO services in support of our OEM customers comprised of the world’s largest aircraft and helicopter manufacturers. All Repair technicians complete extensive on-site training in areas such as: Human Factors, Technical Data, Situational Awareness, the Repair Station Manual, and Facility Security courses, in order to enhance the overall level of quality that ACC delivers to their managed and outside customers. PAY & BENEFITS: At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, disability, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements. Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.