LearJet Pilot Featured
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Annual Salary $110,000.00 - $145,000.00
- Job ID
LearJet Pilot job at Aery Aviation in Cleveland OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aery Aviation, LLC is an industry leader in the design, engineering, certification, and aerospace services. We design and engineer solutions for a variety of aviation, aerospace, and industrial clients. Aery Aviation is also an FAA Part 135 Operator with bases in Atlanta, GA; Cleveland, OH; Newport News, VA; Fort Lauderdale, FL; and Southern California. We operate over 17-aircraft focusing on special mission flights including medevac flights.
SAVING LIVES IS WHAT WE ALL HELP TO DO!
Exciting times at Aery! We are hiring multiple experienced Pilots in Command to operate our Beechcraft Premier I/IA Aircraft based in Cleveland, OH for Organ Procurement and Critical Care Flight Missions. The selected candidates will be flying critical care patients, medical personnel and transporting life-saving organs. This is AMAZING stuff!
- The chosen pilots, while on rotation, must maintain the proper rest requirements and be readily available for all flight missions.
- They will look to assist the medical crew with the loading and unloading of critical care patients.
- Review the flight profiles to ensure all flights will be operated in a safe manner.
- Comply with the company’s General Operations Manual (GOM) and Part 135 operations.
- Participate in monthly safety and training events with the hospital that includes safe aircraft operations and internal protocols for improved efficiencies.
- Coordinate with the Program Manager and Dispatch Operations to forecast mission requirements, aircraft availability, scheduled services, off-site deployment support, aircraft inspections, and mission skills currency.
- Establish and adhere to flight operations reporting procedures IAW FAA mandated requirements and company management, ensure accurate and timely reports to all applicable government agencies.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings with the Flight Department and Maintenance Manager.
- Preparing of the aircraft for the day’s flights with special attention to; cleanliness of the aircraft, preparation of the mission-critical profile, and ensuring supplies are stocked and ready for all deployments.
- Monitor forecast changes and current weather situations.
- Responsible for the completion of all pre-flight items including weather briefings, weight and balance calculations, and any additional requirements for Part 135 operating procedures.
- Lear 45 Type Rating preferred
- First Class Medical license required.
- Minimum 2,000 hours total flight time.
- Minimum 1,000 hours Turbine - PIC.
- Type Rating in the Beechcraft Premier preferred.
- Must hold an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Knowledgeable in FAA regulations, specifically CFR Part 135.DOT - Drug Testing Program participation.
- The ability to pass a criminal background check
- No FAA violations or accidents.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent cockpit management resource skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve technical issues and problems.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of aircraft systems and limitations of all aircraft flown.
- Thorough understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations (14 CFR).
- Prefer the previous Part - 135 experience.
- Ability to work in and foster a team environment.
- Reside or relocate within 4 hours of KBKL Airport.
- Will provide lodging if beyond 2 hours
- Help to support when needed on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to lift / push / pull 75 lbs
Avjobs when applying for this position.
- Job Feed
- News Feed