Electronics Technician Featured
- Auburn, Washington
- Hourly $25.00 - $27.00
- Job ID
Electronics Technician job at Aero Controls Inc in Auburn WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
POSITION: Technician - Electronics
Location: Auburn, Washington
Department: Electronics Shop
This position is primarily responsible for the bench testing, and repair/overhaul of various types of electronic and avionic components. The position requires a reliable self-motivated aviation technician that can read and follow directions. Must be able to work individually and also in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test, disassemble, inspect, repair and reassemble aircraft components.
- Work overtime and holidays on a short notice.
- Follow customer’s special instructions and requirements.
- Follow all company procedures and policies.
- Follow all safety and security policies and regulations.
- Back up department functions, cross-train in other departments and performs other duties as necessary.
- Report to work on a regular and consistent basis.
REQUIRED ABILITY TO:
- Able to read and understand component maintenance/overhaul manuals.
- Able to read and understand drawings, wiring schematics, and diagrams.
- Good grasp on analog and digital electronic theory and able to troubleshoot/repair to component level.
- Very good soldering and circuit board repair skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the use of common hand tools and torque wrenches.
- Demonstrate the use of oscilloscopes, API’s (synchros), multimeters, and function generators.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Build alliances, partnerships and collaborate with co-workers in a tactful, professional and respectful manner. Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Resolve workplace differences and conflict to achieve goals and objectives in a professional manner.
- Foster an atmosphere of new ideas, input and creative solutions when faced with challenges.
- Listen to others attentively and retain/process information effectively.
- Promote a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, and socially responsible while championing an energetic and positive work culture.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Previous Electronics/Avionics repair experience.
- Continuous work in manufacturing/production setting.
- Continuous walking and standing, and lifting, pushing and pulling heavy objects throughout the work day.
- Flexibility to work overtime if necessary and occasional weekends.
Why Work For Us?
We offer competitive pay and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Holiday Pay
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with an employer contribution of $500 a year
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan with discretionary employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Perks
- Career growth and community involvement
- Tool/Safety Shoe Reimbursement Program and mileage reimbursement for substance testing.
- Relocation bonus (if applicable)
Starting Hourly Pay Scale $25-$27
Overall Hourly Pay Scale $25-$36
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position. Please email for any assistance with your application.
Aero Controls Inc Company Overview
Aero Controls, Inc. is a minority-owned, FAA certified repair station #IU6R626N headquartered in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Founded in 1984, Aero Controls, Inc. has built a reputation based on quality products and services. We are committed to provide the best possible value to our customers and continually work to set the standard in aerospace technologies. Specializing in overhaul repairs and component sales, our breadth of services and inventory has enabled us to serve some of the biggest names in the airline industry.