AP IA Technician Urgent
- Broomfield, Colorado
- Hourly $20.00 - $30.00
- Job ID
AP IA Technician job at Advanced AeroTechnologies Group in Broomfield CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
ADVANCED AEROTECHNOLOGIES GROUP
Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport KBJC
11915 Airport Way, Suite 1
Broomfield, CO 80021
About Advanced AeroTechnologies Group
Advanced AeroTechnologies Group was founded in 2003 at the Greeley Airport KGXY in Colorado. Since then, we have expanded to Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport KBJC, as well as, Rapid City Regional Airport KRAP. From small beginnings, we’ve grown to become a leader in aviation services in the western region.
A&P/IA for Maintenance Department
Advanced AeroTechnologies Group is seeking an A&P/IA Certified technician to perform general aviation and light corporate inspections, troubleshooting, repairs, and light electrical/avionics at our KBJC location.
· Annual and progressive inspections.
· Minor to major repair work including sheet metal.
· Upgrades and modifications (STC).
· Interactions with customers and flight school personnel.
· Complete component interfacing per manufacturers schematics.
· Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.
· Maintain company documentation through job process, managing parts usage, work performed, and time.
· Inspection, sign-off, and completion of all paperwork including: Log Book Entries, 337’s, and Weight and Balance revisions.
· Proper use and upkeep of company equipment.
- 5+ Years Inspection and Repair of General Aviation. Experience with Jet Engines a plus.
- Mechanical installation considerations including minor sheet metal work.
- Follow manufacturer’s installation documents and complete post installation aircraft return to service.
- Proficiency with aircraft manuals and manufacturer documentation.
- Proficiency with using basic test equipment.
- A&P Certification.
- IA Certification a plus.
- Any factory or 3rd Party Training
- Participation in FAA drug and alcohol testing regulations as is covered in 14 CFR Part 120.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Occasional cross support for Avionics department.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Advanced AeroTechnologies Group Company Overview
About Advanced AeroTechnologies Group Advanced AeroTechnologies Group (AATG) was founded in 2003 at the Greeley Airport KGXY in Colorado. Since then, we have expanded to Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport KBJC, as well as, Rapid City Regional Airport KRAP. From small beginnings, we’ve grown to become a leader in aviation services in the western region. AATG is experiencing significant growth and has openings in multiple locations in Colorado, with future career development opportunities in additional locations.