Assembler C Featured
- North Charleston, South Carolina
- Hourly $35.80 - $39.80
- Job ID
Assembler C job at ATG in North Charleston SC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Boeing in North Charleston, SC
Position: Assembler C
Looking for Structures and composites technicians working on B787
Performs complex production assembly operations on structural parts, mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual or automated assembly tools.
Fabrication or Manufacturing experience required
$35.80 - $39.80 (Depending on Experience)
$53.70 - $59.70 OT
Full time hours, possibility of overtime
Shifts are variable (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
• Complex production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment, and accessories using manual operations.
• Utilization of comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components.
• Thorough knowledge of aircraft structural modification and repair and the ability to determine functionality of non-complex electrical systems.
• Operation of unique aircraft tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, cable tensiometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers, etc.
• Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to execute complex structures work, including but not limited to pull holes, match & back drilling, fastener removals, riveting, sleeve bolt drilling, and system, wire, and tube installations.
• Reads and interprets engineering drawings, technical orders, process specifications, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
• Maintain necessary certifications, licenses, and permits as required for assigned work.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience): 10+ years of on-aircraft heavy structural experience 5+ years in an MRO/Repair Station/AOG//Travel MODS environment 5+ years of experience removing and restoring aircraft assemblies
Preferred Qualifications: 10+ years of Aerospace, Fabrication, or Manufacturing experience 2+ years of composites experience 2+ years of Velocity and Radars experience
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
ATG Company Overview
ATG - Aircraft Technicians Group Inc. - A company of techs for the techs benefit. Aviation NETWorX.com - A way to suppliment your income through referrals. Earn 1 to 2,000 /year for your good judgement. Aero Skills competition and STEM tours. Check us out on-line.